Use the following links to complete your application.
Students can send in their application form by downloading the following documents. Follow the instructions in the package to send in your application. Please note the dates on the application for DEADLINES!
FORMS TO APPLY for SUMMER 2019 Student Ambassador Program (download, print and return to us via email)
- A limited number of applications will be selected students. Students are encouraged to apply early! Any student entering Grade 8-12 that is currently enrolled within Wolf Creek is eligible to apply. Please see the links below. Deadline for applications is May 23, 2019.
- Link to Information Presentation for Student Ambassador
- Link to Summer Ambassador Student Application Form
- Link to Teacher Reference Form for ALL Student Ambassador Programs - teacher should email form in on your behalf.
- Remember to review the package for any other items you need to submit as part of your application!
HOMESTAY (HOST FAMILY) FORMS TO APPLY for Hosting International Students (download, print and return to us via email)
- Form - Homestay Application Form (Use this form to apply for Homestay. Note the steps on the last page of the form that outline all aspects).
- Homestay Contract (this is the contract that you should review prior to the Homestay Services Assistant visiting your home).
- Reference Form (this is the reference form required for families interested in being host families)
- Homestay Guidelines Document (please be familiar with this document when hosting a student in your home)
OTHER DOCUMENTS FOR REFERENCE and REVIEW (Coming Soon!)
- Student Handbook (this document provides background on student expectations while inside the program)
- Student Contract (this is a copy of the contract the international student and their parent signs to participate in the program)